The 1st Ordinary General Chapter of our Congregation was convoked in line with the norms of our Constitutions, and following series of consultations and discernment processes, and in communion of the
It was a great historic event as the Congregation held her first maiden General chapter from Monday, 1st to Friday, 5th March, 2021.
Gracious thanks to:
- Most Rev. Dr. Hilary Odili Okeke
- Very Rev. Fr. Wenceslaus Madu (Former Provincial Superior CMF South East Province)
- Very Rev Fr Dr Titus Nnabugwu (Canonist)
- Rev Mother Mary Anastasia Dike, DDL (Observer)
- Sr. Joannes Uzoma, HFSN (Observer)
To this end, the first Superior General of the Congregation was elected: Very Rev. Fr. Franklin Osita Okafor, HFFBY. Thus, having satisfied the provisions of our Holy Constitutions, Art 15.10, he was declared duly elected for a tenure of three (3) years Art. 13.3 by the Presiding Minister, Most Rev Dr Hilary Odili Okeke, Bishop of Nnewi on this day, 4thMarch 2021.
The councilors were also elected. They are to work closely with the Superior General to help lead the confreres. Through their worthy, exemplary and selfless services, they are to cooperate with the Superior General to make Christ truly seen in the lives of the entire Congregation trusting in the light of the Holy Spirit.
- Fr. ChukwuEbuka Ahana, HFFBY (Vicar General)
- Fr. Anachuna Stanley, HFFBY (First Coumcillor)
- Fr. Athanasuis Ironkwe, HFFBY (Second Coucillor)
- Fr. Ignatius Otiwu, HFFBY (Third Coucillor)
Congratulations to you all!